WebRTC based webcam site software
Until recently, Adobe Flash Player has been the most effective way of two-way communication through a browser. In fact, only Flash could help you organize a good quality of live video transmitting between a model and clients. Unfortunately, Flash technology has its flaws. The main problem is the incompatibility of Flash with mobile platforms, and since July 2017, the default settings of desktop browsers exclude Flash Player support.
A new way of transmitting live video WebRTC comes to replace Flash. Now, the technology has received the support of almost all desktop browsers. Safari is the latest browsers to add support for WebRTC, which will be become a feature of the 11th version of iOS and MacOS in September 2017.
WebRTC has a number of advantages over Flash:
- Better quality of the transmitted video
- Lesser transmission delay between users
- Live-video reception and transmission on mobile browsers
- Increased productivity on PC and mobile
This is how our website, supporting WebRTC, looks like on the iPhone 6 plus based on iOS 11 beta:
WebRTC discovers new opportunities for the webcam business:
- Models can broadcast from anywhere using their mobile browsers with no additional applications.
- Customers get video of excellent quality on their mobile phones and computers, with the minimal transmission delay.
Our software completely supports reception and transmission of video using WebRTC and is undergoing alfa-testing now.
We are opening a pre-order for a new version of Modelnet Software on September, 1st. You can pre-order it today on our website. And become one of the first owners of Flash-free sites in November.Get flash-free site